Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Goofy's Kitchen

ake's cousin Raeanne's little boy had his party at Goofy's kitchen this year and it was SOOOOO fun. The girls had so much fun and so did I. Character's would come to the table and greet you and take pictures, they even had a little show where you can dance with them. There is an all you can eat buffet from mickey mouse pancakes to peanut butter and jelly pizza After breakfast we got to walk down Downtown Disney.

This is Raeanne and Amber. They are always such fun to hang out with.
This was such a fun day, I'm looking forward to doing it again soon. Kaelyn shaking it with Aunt Vicki. They were doing the twist.

Kaelyn and I watching the kids dance with Goofy.

As you can see Talia was not interested. Kaelyn loved it.
Goofy was so crazy....He kept goofing around with them at the table.

Talia did not want to have anything to do with this picture.
The girls were waiting patiently to go in.

No comments: