Yes, the rumors are true, I went to the Temple on Saturday. I haven't been there in 6 years and that is when Jake and I got sealed and I went thru for my endowments. That was a crazy, hard, long day. I did'nt go back due to my experience :(....James Snow was going through and he asked if I could go. I have my personal problems that I had to work thru but with counsel I was able to go. It was a great experience, our friends the Baldree's came and I have to say it was wonderful having them there with us. So will it be another 6 years till I go again...we will all just have to see!
1 comment:
NO IT WILL NOT BE 6 YEARS! Love that you went. You go girl! I am glad you did. My dad said it won't be 6 years because you are going when we come down again!
Post a Comment