Saturday, August 6, 2011

Big Day




Recently I received an email from the nursing department at school giving me the thumbs up to submit my papers. Every time I get an email from the nursing department I start to feel faint. Yes, I admit that I'm a bit nervous. This is a competitive program and I have worked so hard to get here. On August first I was able to turn in my papers to the department. The lady that worked there said that I would hear back in 2 weeks letting me know if I can take the test and if my application is accepted. I think I read over the application like 10 times to make sure that I filled everything out completly. As I dropped the form in the bin I walked out with a huge smile on my face and a sigh of relief.



Two days later I received another email from the nursing department and yes again I got nervous. When I read the words "We have evaluated your application for College of the Canyons RN program and you have qualified to take the ATI TEAS test." I felt relieved, two applications down now I take the test. I'm nervous about the test and I'm not sure how I will do but I pray I pass. So on September 30th at 12:45 please think of me and send some prayers my way that I will pass this test.

2 comments:

RachelAA said...

Oh wow, this really is an accomplishment. Good luck - relax and you'll do just fine :)

Party of Five said...

Go you! You are amazing and I'm sure you'll rock that test. Love you.