Wednesday, December 28, 2011

9 years



I have been blessed to have met a wonderful man, November 23,2002 I married Jake and have loved every minute of him in my life. Now we are not perfect we have our moments but I would not trade him for anything. Jake surprised me this year and took me to my favorite restaurant Salt Creek in Valencia and borrowed his grandfather's car on our night out. We ate a wonderful dinner and in the middle of dinner he gave me another surprise, a new band to go with my wedding set. I was eyeing it at the store a while back and I guess Jake caught that I liked it. I was surprised that he bought it for me. One thing I have to say is that the man does spoil me. When I got home I walked into the house to balloons everywhere and tied down with a long stem rose. He picked white and blue because they were my wedding colors. I was shocked, this man I married still remembers the little things and always knows how to make me smile.

2 comments:

Party of Five said...

You guys are so amazing. We love you. Happy 9 years! And ps- you should have Jake call Mike and give him some pointers in the romance department! Ha! Go Jake!

RachelAA said...

WOW, wow, wow, I'm impressed. How romantic. He's brilliant.