


Every year I'm invited to a all woman's party and my dear friend Patty Patovich's house. Her home is such a beautiful sight, with Christmas trees in nearly every room decorated to perfection. I look forward to going every year to mingle with ladies from the ward and most of all see my good friends. This year one of my friends Rachel whom I come know very well was there, have you ever met someone and clicked with them? Well Rachel is the best!
It's funny because my friends Melissa and Jodie (Patty's daughter) always take a picture infront of the tree, every year one of us is prego or heavy set...hahaha this year no one is pregnant and we have maintained our weight..yeah us!
3 comments:
Franny, you are so beautiful!! Miss you.
Looked like a fun party. I had to work that night or else I would of been there.
Love ya!
Post a Comment