
I have to say this post is not my normal funny, crazy posts. Yesterday opened my eyes to something I think would bother any parent; something that makes you take a step back and say "I feel horrible." My daughter Jessica was brushed aside by another family member and I went along with it as if Jessica did something wrong. It wasn't till later I realized my daughter did nothing wrong, I was just not paying attention to what actually happened. Jessica was trying to give this family member a peice of paper with a little note. Today I asked Jessica if she still had the note and she saved it and said to me while she handed it to me "Mom do you think I can give it to her now, or is she still too busy?" I wanted to cry and I can still see my daughters eyes from yesterday looking at me confused to what she did wrong.
I still feel horrible but I've decided to make and write and i will be handing the letter to the person Jessica wanted to deliver it to and appologize to my daughter for not sticking up for her. I guess this is a lesson learned, people our children are innocent and want love, don't brush them off like they are nobody...just listen and love them!
1 comment:
Amen.
Post a Comment