

Oh life is going to suck for the next 8 weeks! No sugar, no diet coke! My friend Becky introduced a group of friends to this 8 week challenge for weight loss and I've decided to do it. Summer is around the corner and I want to tone this body. I know what my problem is and what I need to give up to get to where I want to so I'm going to try this challenge. I Had my last diet coke today and it tasted so freaking good, I think I even shed a tear when it was all gone. I will be going to the gym everyday or at least getting a 45min work out and going to Cardio Barre every Saturday morning. I weighed myself and I'm at 136, I also had Jake take pictures of me so I can see a before and after. I would post the pictures but it's like a scene from a horror movie "SCARY". Here's to determination and motivation!
1 comment:
Haha love it! We'll see if we're all still talking to one another by the end of these 8 weeks.
Post a Comment