As I get older I find it more and more important to note family events and take more pictures. Pictures are a way to look back at happy times and remember all the people we grew up with or just met for a moment in life. I've been married to Jake for almost 10 years now and have had the pleasure of meeting a lot of his family who has welcomed me with open arms. The picture above is of Conway Bevans and his daughter Misty which is Jakes uncle and cousin. A few years ago Misty lost her battle with stomach cancer on April 2nd and yesterday we got a unexpected phone call that Jake's Uncle Conway was killed. I can't even imagine the hurt the family is going through loosing people that are in my book to young to go. I just tear up thinking about them; everyone touches someones life in one way or another.
Friday, March 30, 2012
Sad News
As I get older I find it more and more important to note family events and take more pictures. Pictures are a way to look back at happy times and remember all the people we grew up with or just met for a moment in life. I've been married to Jake for almost 10 years now and have had the pleasure of meeting a lot of his family who has welcomed me with open arms. The picture above is of Conway Bevans and his daughter Misty which is Jakes uncle and cousin. A few years ago Misty lost her battle with stomach cancer on April 2nd and yesterday we got a unexpected phone call that Jake's Uncle Conway was killed. I can't even imagine the hurt the family is going through loosing people that are in my book to young to go. I just tear up thinking about them; everyone touches someones life in one way or another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Timing is sometimes so very interesting. We're thinking of you all at this time. But what a great picture.
Post a Comment