

Saturday was my friend Laurels baby shower and I have to say it was really fun. Rachel did an amazing job putting it all together and it was nice to see everyone get together for a special time. It was funny during the week Laurel told me that as long as it was not a lot of center of attention she was good. I proceeded to tell her that I was helping out with the shower and I got a concerned look and these words "Never mind, I don't trust you. I've seen what you do to Jake." hahaha I only do stuff for the ones I love. I was able to do one of the games at the shower so I decided to get Cory to do a video for me, I had 23 questions we asked him and at the shower I asked Laurel the same questions. The game was to see how many they could get correct together. I loved it and I hoped others did too! I think the highlight of my day was Cole and me bonding over a cake pop.
1 comment:
Haha it was a good time and I couldn't have done it without the help from you all. What a great group of friends.
Post a Comment