Friday, July 13, 2012

Swimming Swimming and more Swimming

I feel like we have lived in our bathing suits for days now. I even went today to go get another set of suits for the kids because I can wash them fast enough. I swear that if my kids say we didn't do anything this summer there will be blood. We went to the aquatic center and I haven't been there in years but my friend Kelly called and I figured, why not. Talia loved it so much because she could touch the ground and she was all smiles. My friend Rachel was able to come with her little ones and it was nice. Today a friend of mine took the kids to Hurricane Harbor, it was a good time hanging with her and her daughter but the sun was really getting to me. I felt like my face was burning and due to the overcast it was horrible. We decided to leave and go to the kids favorite spot, Souplantation! Yumm and the best part was baby Jake slept the whole time haha.

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

I love that you get pictures with you and all the kids. And wahoo for Jake sleeping!!