Tuesday, July 10, 2012
The twins turn 3
The twins are 3! Crazy how time flies and they grow up to be little beauties. I remember when they were born and I was able to hold them. They were born early and if I remember correctly they were only a pound when I held them in my arms.Today was the twins party and we had some outdoor water fun. Thank goodness for the waterside Jake bought years ago, talk about coming in handy. The kids had a blast and the girls were super star princesses for sure. Jake was not able to come due to some surgery but the kids and I went and enjoyed the day. I took a picture of Jessica next to the Aurora cut out I made years ago when it was her birthday party, she has grown so much into a little lady, she makes me proud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment