Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy New Year

The New Year was spent with some of the most important people to our family. The kids had a blast and of course were ripping it up on the dirt bikes. Nicole and her family came which was just perfect, I miss that girl so much. Her kids got to ride and did great, so great, that Nicole and Eric now are proud owners of dirt bikes. Mark and Gay brought rockets to launch and that was a fun time for the kids, they loved it.
Joe, Amanda, Britney and Dunbar came, it was great having them. They really fit in well and I love having more people when we camp. The kids loved Blakes little remote quad! I am so very amazed at how well the kids ride, I even followed them to the "flag pole", lets just say they have no fear!

No comments: