Ringing in the New Year and going to Anaheim 1 with Jake is always a good time. We were able to stop at Burt's (the man mall) and I have to say secretly, I love it there too. When we got to Angel stadium we met up with Mike and Stephanie and Ryan and Evan for a bit. It was really fun! The track was amazing and we saw an awesome race.
The parking lot was a mess and took an hour to get out of it but it was nice just to sit and talk!



1 comment:
way to keep it real Fran! Matt used to be a dirt biker and into all this... I have only made it to one MotorCross event. The white trash in me enjoyed the show ;) I would love to add seeing the X Games on my bucket list... should have some pretty good bike events too.
ps its Michalle! my identity is unknown for some reason?
Post a Comment