We invited to so many fun things these last few months and I love it. The ladies and I were able to hike to the Hollywood sign and then have a great lunch after. I started a bucket list of things I want to do and its a bit exciting to mark off stuff as I go along. After the hike I went to my nephews birthday party, I still cannot believe that he is 1 already. My father inlaw told my husband he felt out of place because he didn't have a naked lady on his shirt like all the other guys there. I think I see a future gift in store for my father inlaw haha. On Sunday there was the baptismal prep meeting for the upcoming 8 year olds. I cannot believe that Kaelyn will be 8 years old. this picture below is of some of the little babies born the same year that will be baptized this year.




No comments:
Post a Comment