I was really skeptical about going out last night, I have so much to do and I've been dealing with getting ready for school. Now looking back, it was such a fun night. I love contact sports, I'm not a baseball fan because of the lack of contact. I didn't know if I would like Hockey buttttttt I LOVE it! I will defiantly go again. Jake and I took my parents and it was funny to watch my mom freaking out because she is afraid of heights. We sat pretty high but thats because I wanted to see the whole rink. There was a lot of Hawk fans to my surprise. I told my dad to calm down the gear because we might get jumped. I ordered a Blackhawks shirt but I think someone stole it from my front yard :(
Anyways, fun night and can't wait to go to another Blackhawk game!



1 comment:
You two look like a dating couple - so cute!
Post a Comment