Wednesday, January 20, 2016

January

January was filled with fun! Work has made it to where Im not able to do much due to the pre made schedule but I seem to find things to do. Jake took the kids to Supercross with Ryan, Evan and the kids. The kids had a blast, they all stayed awake and Jake said they had a blast. Alyssa, Nate and David were there too and stopped by to say hello. I still wonder how they kept awake…oh wait! Thats right, Jake found out that you could bring a empty Monster can and they would let you in the pit to see the riders. But wait, did he empty it in a trash can? No the kids drank it!
Andi's birthday was around the corner so we had a mini bday party at the house. LOVE HER!
We have another round of baptisms coming up and Talia, Ryan and Gage are the next ones to get dunked. Nikki was really great and took some pictures at the Temple of the kids. It was rising but we had a blast, after we went to Stone fire for some grub!
Cory and Laurel surprised us with tickets to the LA Kings game. It was so fun! I love contact sports but I think Im going to have high blood pressure from it. Baby Jake was super into it and was able to follow the game. We got to stop and eat at El Cholo which was really good except Im on a diet and I had soup…booooo



No comments: