Life never calmed down after school it just got a different kind of busy. I took the boys to go bring chocolates and flowers to Melanie Barron, she had surgery on her knee. Who wouldn't like two cute boys coming to their door. Later we went back to bring Noah his gift.
Today was Andi's bday and we had a cake and presents for her. This little girl is a doll. I love being able to do special things for these kids.
We headed to the UFC gym to do some classes. I get a kick out of watching the kids do their classes. Baby Jake seems to be rolling on the floor a lot but I mean that is exactly what we paid for. ha little turd!
When I got home flowers and a card were brought to me by the McCormick family. They needed my help with a family member and I was able to do what they needed. Nursing school really has given me the opportunity to do for others. Grateful for the gift and kind words.






No comments:
Post a Comment