Jake and I have been so busy with work and school that we finally took a family day this last Saturday to go to Lombardi Ranch with our family. My mom and dad went as well as Jake's mom and dad. It was really nice to see how they changed things around there. Jake ran around with the girls to find their pumpkins and climb over anything they could.
I love seeing all the pumpkins and families smiling and having a great time with their little ones. I running into old friends and catching up. I love just having my family, I couldn't ask for more.
5 comments:
cute pictures. Im excited to go there on Thursday for the field trip.
Awesome pictures! I love Lombardi's. I miss going there.
Love that last pic of Natalia! So cute!
And we love Lombardi's, too!
You guys are so busy...lets take a cruise somewhere soon:) You guys are go go go! It's exhausting just hearing what your plans are for the next day. Glad you enjoyed you family day though...
Your girls are gorgeous!! I hope you have a wonderful Halloween!!
We will get together soon! We will not be in SC for two weeks because Haley is going to Science camp and we won't be seeing her.
Give your girls hugs for me and tell Jake we said hi! Love you!
Post a Comment