Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight


Yes, it is true I went to see the movie....All of my friends kept talking about the books. I would see girls in my class with these books. So even though I did not read the books I went to see the movie. I was a little confused at times and it was a little cheesy but I had a blast with the girls and I like the story line....My sister wants to go again so of course I can't turn her down so I'm going to see it again (wink wink). This also made me think about how much I miss my friends and how I need to get out more with them.

3 comments:

The Fast Family said...

It was totally cheesy but It was fun to watch and hang out. I can't wait for you to read the books you will love them.

Gina woodhouse said...

My sister texted me last night that she made her husband go with her so she could see Edward again. 10 min. into the movie her husband was "already in pain." Haha. Fun for her but not for him. I'll rent it on video to watch it with Keith- don't want him to ruin it for me (even though I've seen it already). Haha.

Beach Mommy said...

I loved laughing and sorry for interrupting about what was being left out. You do need to read it. The books are SO much better, but I do want to see it again. So glad you came. I agree we all need to go out more often!