Monday was the "pick up your packet day" at Jessica's soon to be new school. I must say was was a little excited/sad. I can't believe I have a soon to be 5 year old. Where does the time go. I remember just yesterday her crawling. I don't like it! she is suppose to stay small forever :).
Today I had to take her to get her shots for school. She got 3 all together and with a lot of promises of sweets she did great. Once everthing was done she said "Mommy I only wanted 2 shots, the
lady lied and gave me 3, she's a liar"....jeeze kid! So my little mini me is ready to big the little cute Kindergartener she will be.
lady lied and gave me 3, she's a liar"....jeeze kid! So my little mini me is ready to big the little cute Kindergartener she will be. Oh and for some reason she needed to call all the relatives to tell them the news of her shots. I don't know if it was to get me in trouble or to get some more candy :)
1 comment:
I know! I can't believe it! Aidan is starting kindergarten in Aug. The time has not gone by fast though! It feels like we've had kids forever! Miss you.
Post a Comment