Sunday, September 27, 2009

30

Yes it is true I am officially 30! On September 26,1979 I was born in Chicago to Diane and Vito Deliso,and born at home. I was named after my grand mother and great grandmother, my first name (Francesca) is my grandmother's name and my middle name (Natalia) is my great grandmother's name.
Not so excited about turning 30 but I am grateful that I have had 30 years of great memories. I have owed 2 homes, got married, have 3 beautiful girls, going to college and I have met so many wonderful people. I can't really complain, I've been blessed with a lot.
I got to go to Knott's Scary farm with some great friends yesterday and it was really fun. I thought I was prepared this year and that I was not going to get scared as much, YEAH RIGHT! They knew I was coming and they were hiding in different area's, the moster's with the trash cans kept getting me.
My sister sent me a birthday note that said "Happy Birthday Cesca, your half way to 60", I'm going to kill her for that one.....

8 comments:

~G~ said...

Happy Birthday! Remember that age is just a number that doctors worry about, what matters is how you feel.I hope Jake and the girls made it perfect. I hope to hear from you and see you soon. I love you guys.

S.Shepherd said...

What a fun way to celebrate your birthday. David turned 30 last month and we did nothing special because of the new baby.

cory and laurel evans said...

Happy Birthday! It was fun to have a night away with good laughs (and screams)...we're glad you moved so close!

Belle n Kent said...

Happy Birthday!!! Kent turned 30 this year too. He was actually pretty worked up about it. Weird-huh! :)

Belle n Kent said...

okay, wait...do you know Candis Crow? they just moved from our ward to CA! I was her Visiting Teacher! :)

fran said...

Name sounds familar....what ward are they in now?

Belle n Kent said...

Not sure what ward they're in now. Oh...nevermind...different Crow's Nest. (that's the name of her blog too) :)

Beach Mommy said...

That's a great card from your sister - but think of how long it took you to get to 30, you got a long way to go. So sorry we couldn't make it after all, We need to go out and celebrate! Happy birthday old lady:)