Thursday, September 3, 2009

Kaelyn's first day of Pre-school

The day has finally come and Kaelyn was definatly ready for this PRE-SCHOOL. She got up I helped her get dressed (wanted to make sure nothing was on backwards or on the wrong foot) and made her lunch. The only problem we had was that she kept unpacking her lunch and putting other things in her lunch pail.When we got there Kaelyn gave Mrs. Sherri her flower and ran for the toys. She kicked off her flip flops and was in heaven. What the heck, no crying no mommy don't leave. What is wrong with my kids? Jessica did the same thing when she had to go. Of course I got teary eyed and gave her a kiss and headed to the car. It was just me and Talia for the day, when I got home she was already asleep. I'm not use to no noice in the house, it was weird. I got some homework done and then it was on my way to get Kaelyn from school. I'm just glad that I was greeted with "Mommy" and a hug.
Kaelyn's art work from her first day September 2,2009.

1 comment:

S.Shepherd said...

Congrats on the first Day. I have to wait until January for Andrew's first day of school. Except his will be early start pre-school.