Friday, September 11, 2009

When your kids get ahold of your camera

I can never leave my camera or anything that I want to find again out. Usually I can't find my camera and when I do, I find it with a ton of pictures added to the ones I have already taken. I am guessing Jessica did it this time because the picture's are not to bad.

This is the adorable baby Gage....We got to watch him the other day, I'm guessing Jessica was doing a photo shoot with him. Thank goodness she did not dress him with her girlie stuff ,I probally would hear it from his dad.
My fridge and all the paper's that keep us busy...Why she took a picture of this I will never know.
The kid in question, I think she did this as well. What am I teaching my kids?
My poor dog, I think she blinded him~
You can tell someone really short took this picture.
Talia looks so cute, usually she is screaming at Jessica for the camera.
The kid in questions side kick...she may look cute but she is not innocent~

1 comment:

S.Shepherd said...

Those really aren't that bad of pictures.