Today I got to go to Jessica's Under the sea program at her school. It was so adorable and all the kids did such a great job. I actually started to tear up, I get so emotional now seeing how big she getting. She has been coming home lately singing songs and humming, it was nice to hear the whole song today. I have to say that spending time with her was wonderful and I cherish these moments with her.

Jessica got to wear a pirate costume for the program, she was really excited to wear it.

This came out so dark, I need a new camera. Jessica stood in the far back row and had a great smile the whole time on her face. She did have a part to say (her part was "Do you know poems about any other ocean animals"). She got a little shy but she did a great job.
We got to do a packet of work together and I was amazed with how much she has learned, there was a question on the packet that asked what fishy flavor did she like (they were gold fishes), she told me red and when I was about to fill in the blank she took the pencil from me and said she could do it, and she did. I got emotional off of that!
2 comments:
She looks so cute!
What a cute program.
Post a Comment