Thanks to our wonderful friends the Sons Family, our family was able to hang out in Big Bear for the New Year. I love going up there and enjoying the snow and the company.

The WII master bowling his great game.

It wouldn't be a trip to the mountain without poor Jake getting hurt....This was taken after he bruised his tailbone he was trying not to laugh, I'm so darn funny just ask him.

It's only fair that I put a picture of when Kaelyn and I crashed.
Our future snowboarder Talia.

Jessica and I with the beautiful Big Bear lake behind us

And this is how daddy bruised his tail bone.

My little cutie posing for a picture before she went sledding.
1 comment:
What a fun trip! I love both the pics of you and Kaelyn crashing at Jake catching some air! HAHA! Though I totally feel his pain on bruising his tail bone. I have done that, almost broke it, so VERY painful!
Post a Comment