Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rainy day chaos

Oh my goodness it needs to stop raining....My girls are going cazy and are so bored. Today was the top of the cake, it all started with this morning. I went to take Jessica to school and I let the other two girls sleep in (uncle Brandon was home, I didn't leave them unattended) and when I got back Jake was home because he got rained out and all he said to me was "Get your camera and go in your room". Great what is that suppose to mean? Well Talia got into my makeup and took black eyeliner and marked up her face her words to me were "Pitty mommy". Okay it was cute, I laughed.

Then later that day I put Talia down for a nap, all was quiet and I thought she was asleep...think again "Mommy I want you" so I go to see what is going on and all I see is Talia's face, sheets, her clothes and the bars on her crib covered in desitin. Great fun clean up, it make me laugh and cleaned it up but was a little stressed at that point. Did not get a picture of it.

For the finale I was doing my project for school and I was almost done and I hear "Fran come here, Talia got food coloring on your carpet". Really? Really? So I get up and Talia has orange hands and face and there is a yellow spot on the carpet. We cleaned it up and wiped her down and yes it was time for bed. Good night Talia!
P.s when I thought it was finished the kids unplugged the laptop and my homework dissapeared....I think I'm gonna make Jake do the assignment for me....hahaha

4 comments:

Brandon Neal said...

Not my fault.

Miss you guys

S.Shepherd said...

That is too funny! Being indoors because of the rain is making Andrew crazy as well.

Jamie said...

Katelyn did the desitin thing too! Sucks! We are snowed in everyday here and we all have cabin fever! At least yours is temporary!

Party of Five said...

Love that talia girl! So cute. Cecily did the same thing with food coloring on christmas eve, so I can sympathize. :)