Jake and I were able to work at a DUI task force for his mom and dad last night. I love getting to help do this stuff because you always meet the most random people and do something good by keeping drunk drivers off the road. Jake did the tows while I drove cars off after people were requested to get out of them by the police. We worked from 7:30 till 3am and we are soooooo tired but we have 3 little girls that got ALOT of rest and want to play. haha.

Yes we are corny but this was like a date night without kids...haha

My husband is one stud muffin :) Love him in uniform!
2 comments:
Isn't it hilarious that we take whatever we can get for a date night!!!! By the way, our blog is http://arjanderson.blogspot.com/. It's private but right now it's open. I'll get your email and invite you.
That sounds like fun!!
Post a Comment