Sunday, March 21, 2010

Good bye blue beast

We have had our Explorer for years now and have brought home all three girls home from the hospital in that car. At one point Jake lived in that car when he had to work in Sacramento. I asked Jake if he was sad to see it go and he answered "yes", it kind of broke my heart and I asked him if he wanted to keep it. Jake said he was okay with it going, it's funny things like a car bring memories for us. Sounds lame I know, but when you can remember happy talks or things like bringing your newborn baby home it's great. Do you remember what you drove that day? So a little picuture was needed to mark a memory of our life and the happiness that it added to our life.
Jake and Talia taking a picture for me, I was surprised Jake let me take this picture he usually says "Fran, NO" haha I think he is getting use to me documenting all that goes on.

3 comments:

Brandon Neal said...

Goodbye blue beast, I will miss you!

Belle n Kent said...

I'm glad you took the picture. It is kinda heart-warming to see these big guys get sentimental sometimes, huh! I love it! I'll cry the day we have to get rid of the truck. Good, good times...great memories...

Sherry said...

so where did it go? and what did you get?