Saturday, March 13, 2010

Special package

The other day the girls recieved a package in the mail from the The Neal family. They were so excited to see that they got stuff and were bugging me all day to plant the seeds. Since Brandon has remarried I have had the opportunity to get to know his new wife and her cute little kids. Christa and her kids have been so kind to my girls. Jessica and Kaelyn love to spend time with their new cousin Winter. So grateful for the love they have showed my family.
These were our little pots that have our soon to be 4 leaf clovers.


It's she so adorable:)
Talia was busy doing what I don't know.

2 comments:

christa elyce said...

Yah! I'm so glad that ya'll got to have some fun! That flower pot photo is really great! Talia! what the heck are you doing?

Brandon Neal said...

Fran! Your photography is getting pretty dang good. I agree with Chris about the flower pot shot...it looks really good!

Winter can't wait to go to see the girls, and we cant wait to come see u and Jake!