Friday, March 26, 2010

Talia get's a shot

Today I took Talia to get one of her 2 year shots. She was having fun playing with me in the room, jumping up and down and counting. she would stand on my knee count to three then jump and laugh. The doctor said she is in the 93% area for weight and height. I still laugh when she show me the graph on the laptop screen. Talia is 2 years old 35 3/4 inches and 33pounds....
She loved being in just a diaper while we waited...love her!

1 comment:

Belle n Kent said...

Man, why do I stay away from your blog for so long?! Oh yeah, 'cause when I pop in it just makes me wish we lived right next door to you!!!
Love it! Love the Easter posts, the sleeping with the basket, the Hot DUI Date Night, and the nothin' but diaper! Love it all!!!