My handsome hubby waiting to go in the wind tunnel.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
The Big 31
For Jake's birthday that was on the 9th of April I decided to do something fun and different. For his 30th we didn't do much so I wanted to have a little fun with this year. I invited some of our friends and family to join us at City Walk for some indoor skydiving and dinner at the Samba room. I think everything turned out perfect, everyone had fun and I had a happy husband. I had one of my good friends make the cake and it turned out AMAZING. When Jake and I got married he wanted a car cake and it didn't happen so I decided to get one made for his birthday that looked just like his cougar that he has, my friend went above and beyond and did a miniture replica of Jake to go with it.
Happy 31st Jake...Love you.
Here is all of us after a wonderful dinner and great entertainment.
His smile got so big when he saw the cake.
Jake was shy but I made him take picutures with the dancers from the Samba room. Jessica tells everyone that daddy took pictures with hot chicks...hahaha

He did so good and so did everyone else, his smile made all the planning and hiding it from him worth it. This is as close as he is getting to sky diving!
These are the brave flyer's that joined Jake for our birthday.
Now this is a cool cake....the licence plate says FINALLY on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks so much for the invite!! We'd had a great time! I need to get you the videos and pictures I took in case you want them~
Dude, that is SOOO cool! ALL of it! Man, I wish we'd been there! Makes me want to do something cool for Kent for his 31st in July. You'll have to give me ideas... :)
That car looks AWESOME!!!!
Post a Comment