Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Kaelyn

Kaelyn is now the big 4! She was so happy today (July 21), my little girl had the biggest smile on her face all day. In the morning we went and took her to Chuck E Cheese to play games and have some pizza, she kept telling everyone there it was her birthday. Later that day I had a family BBQ at the house so she could open presents and have some yummy cake.
Our trip to Chucke E Cheese was Kaelyn's first choice for lunch.
Every year I do a special cake for whom ever's birthday it is, this year I wanted to do something really neat but do to unexpected stuff I was not able to do it :( :(. So this was the best I could do!

She was so happy to blow out her candle and have everyone sing to her happy birthday.

One of her favorite gifts was from her Uncle Joe, he got her a mermaid Barbie. When she opened it she giggled.
Banana splits and cake is the way to go!

No comments: