Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sea World trip


My mom and sister wanted to take the girls and I to Sea World for the day to have a little bit of girls day fun. I have not been there in 6 years and the time I went I was 4 months pregnant with Jessica. We had such a great day watching the shows and looking at all the aquariums. The girls loved feeding the seals fish and laughed everytime the birds snached the fish from their hands.

Taking a break with Jessica and eating a lemon slushy. It was really hot out there and I got really burnt.

Love how the fish in Jessica's hand is belly up. They loved watching the Seals jumping and fighting for the fish.
I love this picture of Kaelyn looking at the Beluga whales.
Kaelyn was a little worried sitting in the tunnel with my sister and Jessica. You can tell by the look on her faces that she was unsure of this :)


They look almost fake, the girls were amazed at all the flips and slashing that was going on. Next time we go we are sitting in the splash zone.

Here is the gang waiting to watch the Shamu show.
Waiting in line to pet the dolphins to only find out you have to be 10 to do that...nice lol

No comments: