Here is the baby making a fist.
Friday, July 9, 2010
Ultrasound
So my sister asked if I wanted an ultrasound at 15weeks to see the sex of the baby, as nervous as I was I went to go find out. At first we thought it was a boy but then we saw girls parts...My sister thinks it might of had something to do with the cord in the way. So she said she is 50% sure it's a boy and 50% sure that it's a girl...I feel so much better knowing that sister thanks hahaha. After trying a few times the baby balled up and was like that's all you get. So I have to go back again in a week to try another time.
Front view of the baby's face.
The baby's rear end, don't ask my sister took the picture~.
Here is the baby making a fist.
Here is the baby's foot.
Boy I need a tan on my stomach....lol
Here is the baby making a fist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH she doesn't look like you at all :) But seriously, how cool to have your sister do your ultrasound!
You are still so small. I hope that you get a boy.
That is so fun to have your sister give you an ultrasound. she got some amazing pictures. Good luck with your next ultrasound
Post a Comment