I'm offically 28 weeks now and the weeks are flying by. I feel like he is very low and there is a lot of pressure on my back and pelvis to were it is hard to walk at times. I know now that this is probally going to be our last baby for sure. I love kids but it is hard having other little ones running around and trying to keep up with them

I feel like I'm sticking out more with this pregnancy than I did with the girls.

When I was pregnant with Kaelyn I have a picture of Jessica hugging my belly like this and I thought that it would be cute to have another one with the girls hugging their baby brother.
1 comment:
Fran, I love this picture! I am seriously going to frame it and hang it on my wall. Your girls are my favorites!!! :)
Post a Comment