This year I decided to enter our family in the Lombardi Ranch scarecrow contest. I figured it would be something that would be fun for us to do, I didn't realize how busy we were going to get over the next few weeks. So this is our creation in a two day period.

Daddy and the girls stuffing the lineman scare crow.

Here are the girls with their scarecrow doubles....The sign says "Our daddy keeps the lights on". It was going to say when the lights go out our daddy gets it on but I figured that would not probally be good hahahaha!

Our finish display!
3 comments:
That is a cool scarecrow.
Okay so Kent and I laughed hard about what you DIDN'T put on the sign. I still think you should have...you probably would have won then. ;)
That is an awesome display! You should have one a prize! How neat for the girls to have projects like that to work on even with you and Jake being so busy- you're great!
Post a Comment