Sunday, May 8, 2011

Celebrating moms

Cindy and her oldest, youngest boys and baby Jake!

Renzo, me and my mom....and where is Diana??? I think we sold her to the gypsey's!



I love mother's day! Being a mom is a great gift that I have been given, to raise 4 amazing children that are apart of Jake and I is a blessing. Jake and I have some great mother's whom have been a positive influence in our lives and have shaped us to be successfull individuals. In church today I was able to sit back and listen to the words of the speaker and it touched me. A comment by one of the speakers was so true, moms never give up on their kids and that they will do anything, even putting their needs on hold for their children. That is so true in many ways, I always think of myself last and tend to their needs first. My children are everything to me and I hope that I am a good example in their lives.

No comments: