Sunday, May 29, 2011

Finally DONE!

This is the first half of A&P...I ranked number 5 in the class.

This is what 9 months of studying looked like~


This is from the second half of A&P, I ranked number 3~


9 months of A&P and I am done!This class was fun and I also was pregnant for the first half of it. I have been doing pre-req's for the last 2 years and as of Thursday I finished. I have to take a test to get into the nursing program so that is next on my list to study. I was number 3 in the class, my friend beat me by .2!

2 comments:

RachelAA said...

This is incredible - way to go girl!

Christa Elyce said...

You flippin' rock Fran! I don't know how you do it! You are amazing! I'm so glad to have you in my life! I can't wait to come visit again!