Sunday, May 1, 2011

History has been made

No matter how long justice will be done...George W. Bush


As I was filling out my flash card for my A&P test I started to notice posts rapidly going up on facebook saying "Osama bin Laden is dead." At first I was not sure of what was going on and I turned the news on and sure enough there was the President announcing that the US did succesfully complete a mission where they killed and now have his body. I know America is now celebrating because of this justice and the families that lost loved ones on September 11, 2001 are feeling a little peace from this news. I remember the day that September 11th and I got goose bumps just watching the news and seeing the footage of the planes crashing into the towers. I remember seeing people that were apart of these attachs cheering and celebrating this horrific act on US soil. I felt angry and I wanted justice! I am VERY grateful for the men and women that serve our country.

No comments: