I was going to share the story but I felt that I would not be able to make it through the story. I only ask that people love my kids and what Shelley did was just that. I received a letter addressed from Shelley just the other day that read:
Dear Jessica
I am so sad I don't get to be your Primary teacher anymore. I have been sick a lotut the doctors are helping to make me better. I sure loved having you in my class. You were always so reverent and helpful. Please come up to me when you see me at church. I always loved your big hugs and would still love your hugs when I see you! I am very proud of you and love you so much!
I want you to know tha tI have a strong testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Heavenly Father and Jesus love us very much. They want us to feel that love and feel happy. All we have to do is pray and ask for help and choose the right (CTR) and we will be happy!
I'm going to miss her so much! She is one of the many that make going to CC2 enjoyable and she has always been kind to me and my family...God be with you till we meet again!
No comments:
Post a Comment