
Jessica has been struggling in reading and it was brought to my attention by her teacher that we needed to do something. As a mom you don't want your kids to fall behind so I stepped in and decided to make it fun for her. I'm not an artist but I made a goal chart and every time she hits a certain number of books she gets a reward. This put a fire under her butt! She read 10 books in 2 days, her reward was an ice cream date with Jake. Jake had to deal with our truck so it was Jessica and I at Golden spoon (not complaining one bit, it was yummy). She has some fun things on her rewards list, lately she has been asking to have a night out with her Babcia and Papa so I'm going to have to alter it so she gets that reward.
I love this little girls motivation and hope she keeps that attitude as she gets older. Keep up the good work kiddo!
1 comment:
You're a smart mommy
Post a Comment