

Today was my day to volunteer at Talia's school and while was standing at the sink in the classroom I saw a paper that had instructions on how to make play doh. So excited, I grabbed a copy and went to the store and bought one of the ingredients I was missing. The girls were very excited and they were able to choose their colors. I love the time I have to do these little projects with them and teach them new things.
Lately I've been going on this site Pinterest, they have some fun foods and ideas for kids that I'm planning on trying with the girls. Tonight is was the play doh and a recipe from pinterest that was banana bread (low fat). Jake said it was okay, when I told him it was low fat he said "banana bread needs the fatty stuff to be good". So scratch that recipe!
1 comment:
See, I told you, you're awesome. And yeah, fatty needs to be in that bread :)
Post a Comment