

Talia and her pose went out to Bj's for her birthday and it was an all nighter. I had to call cabs, these kids can PARTAY! It was a fun night with the kiddos and Talia had a blast she gave me her list of invites and I made it happen. Jessica and Kaelyn all week were being nice to Talia so they would get invited to the party and it was cracking me up. I would hear Jessica in the other room saying " Talia, I'm invited right?" or "Talia don't forget to tell mom I can come okay." Talk about making sure they made it to the VIP list.
Anyways we had dinner and then dessert which was the famous cookie and ice-cream. Talk about a diet no no!
Very happy that our friends were able to come and have fun, we love you and are grateful for you all!
2 comments:
Your girls sucking up to Talia is the funniest thing EVER! SO DANG CUTE! Love them. Miss you guys.
cute, cute, Talia! Perfect birthday.
Post a Comment