
Everything is going to be okay right?! This last week has been a nightmare honestly. Jake is healing really well and we are all trying to get back to normal. I feel it's been hard for me to restrain from getting angry on all of this but it's NOT my husbands fault. After Jake came out of surgery he stopped breathing a few times and I think my heart did as well. I felt very helpless and scared. My kids and husband are my life and what I live for, anything happens to them I get defensive and protective. Jake had MRSA and if anyone knows about it they would know it is not a joke and can be deadly if not treated. I'm more and more grateful for the classes I have taken because it is something I studied, this is not a joke nor should it be overlooked. After surgery and Jake came to I went home and started the process of cleaning, I didn't get much done due to it being midnight and we had guests at our home. Yesterday was the big disinfect day. From 7am to 7:30m I was on my hands and knees bleaching the house and scrubbing, washing every sheet in the house. I'm still as we speak on load number 10 and have 3 more to go till all is done.
From all this happening I didn't get to go to my friends first time through the Temple and i have not met my friends new baby. I feel like a terrible friend, I haven't been able to talk on the phone when they call and I missed out on a lot. To top it off, seeing my husband in pain and depressed it upsetting. OUR lives have been interrupted and it makes me angry.
Of course I will write the bright side of things:
Jake got to go to Talia's tumbling class and watch her have fun
Jake was able to watch Jessica get an award in school.
My husband is safe and doing well.
I've had really great conversations with my husband and got to spend time with him
IT has made me more aware of how much more protective I will be of my family
Very Grateful for my awesome friends that went out of their way to help me.
No comments:
Post a Comment