

My girls have been able to try new little classes and have loved everyone I've put them in. Talia has not been able to do what the older girls have done so it was her turn to shine. A good friend of mine told me about this Gymnastics place near our home and I have to say that I'm glad I took her there. She loves going! She is all smiles and giggles and tries her best to do everything the teacher shows her. I love the teacher and that Talia is getting a little exercise. Jake and I both feel it's important to keep the kids active and not inside watching TV all the time. The only thing I sometimes don't like is keeping baby Jake still. This little monkey is in everything. This week he went flying into the window at the gymnastics front room and skinned his face. I'm not use to the active boy personality yet.
2 comments:
How fun. YOu're such a good mommy.
I haven't read blogs in FOREVER!!! I am trying to get back into it! And, I totally know that place! My 3 oldest all take gymnastics there and we LOVE it!!! And I feel your pain with having an active baby, mine is 2 and she drives me CRAZY while the other kids are doing their classes!!! She hasn't gotten hurt yet, but she is always trying to go into the bathrooms!! Yuck!!
Post a Comment