

Yeah for night out with friends! Jake and I were able to get out and have some time together with a great bunch of people tonight. It was a much needed break from the kids and much needed time together. I think the last time Jake and I went out was for a wedding. Yikes! We dropped the kids off at my moms house and headed to Anaheim for some dinner at Joes crab shack. Love that place, I even got the shirt that says "GOT CRABS". This will be my workout shirt at the gym, I don't thinks guys will bother me anymore haha. Jake said he won't hang out with me if I wear it.
At the races we got to see some fun crashes and awesome wins. At one point our friend Ryan got into it with another person who was being rude to security. Of course all the guys in our group stood up and went on the defense and boy that kids face dropped. I love my big strong hubby! lol Anyways awesome night and I can't wait to do it again.
1 comment:
Aww sounds so fun. Love the shirt - I'll hang out with you. Looking gorgeous, Fran.
Post a Comment