Sunday, March 4, 2012

2012 Father/Daughter dance


The father/daughter dance was a hit! This year was really fun, Jessica and Kaelyn got to go with their daddy. I loved watching them get excited to put their dresses on and want me to do their hair and paint their nails. Jake and a couple of the dads took their girls for a little dinner at Chilli's then headed to the dance. My mom and sister watched the younger two and I was able to help out.
Before I forget, the picture of Talia was because she was our test subject for hair. We were calling her the Toddler and Tiara child due to the big hair.
When Jake got to the dance he said that Kaelyn was bopping up and down and started dancing in line, as soon as they got into the dance he said she was jumping up and down headed to the stage to dance with the other kids. Jessica clung to Jake's leg and would not let go. After a while I got Jessica to dance with some friends and she was happy. What a fun night and it was fun to see all the kids having fun with their dads.





1 comment:

RachelAA said...

Talia's rockin' it :) I love how happy they look - Jake with his girls; so cute.