Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Career Day


Jessica came home today and told me that career day was tomorrow and she wanted to dress up. Okay, so what did you want to be Jess? Mom I want to be a nurse! She brought a smile to my face, I felt so excited about it. I know that she's still young but it was neat to hear her say that is what she would like to be.

Questions I asked;

What made you want to be a nurse tomorrow for career day?

- I want to play with the babies

How do you know what nurses do?

- You told me mom, you said that nurses can play with the babies and take blood.

How much school do you think you will need to do to become a nurse?

- A lot more school than I'm doing now.

LOVE HER! And I truly hope that what ever she chooses she is successful in it.

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

Awww that's so precious! Love her.