



Last night I was tossing and turning and couldn't figure out what was wrong. HELLO, mom forgot to set out the St. Patricks day goodies for the kids. I've turned into a corny mom who tosses and turns at night, how did this happen? It was 11pm and I printed out the pictures, note and set out the goodies for the kids. Jake called me in the morning and said I he had to rearrange everything because I put it too close to the door and he couldn't get out the door for work.
The kids woke up and that was it, I heard "Mom mom mom look at what we got." I'm still working on keeping a straight face so they don't catch me. Baby jake got ahold of the "gold" (reeses) and I swear I don't think he chewed them, just inhaled them. It's been pretty low key here today, it's rainy and cold so we are watching a Harry Potter marathon, corn beef in the crock pot and cupcakes for a snack later.
1 comment:
Hey, 11pm is better than never, which is what I did. Maybe next year!?!? :) Good job, corny mom!
Post a Comment