Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dinner with the birthday girl Raeanne

This family is so fun to hang out with!!! Everytime we get together it's full of laughs and good memories made. Raeanne invited us to her birthday dinner down in Rowland Heights and we were able to go. The kids had a blast and got to hang out with her two kids Alyssa and Nathan. I love how they make our family feel so welcomed and how they don't get annoyed with my kids, its a blessing really to have them in our lives. Jake and I needed this little outing, I feel like our lives have been all work and no play, with him working so much we don't get time together and it was nice to have a meal just next to him. Baby Jake was the party pooper, he did not want to sit down. Ahhhh frustration but all our kids did this, the age of "Going to dinner with an 18month old sucks." we gave him the paper hat and he was good, I think he got a few swigs of my diet coke.

1 comment: